Community Service Awards
2011/2012 awards entry form
Awards will be presented to the radio & TV stations from both large and small markets, which in the opinion of the judges, have made the greatest single or ongoing contributions to their respective communities in the 2011/2012 broadcast year.
The Awards program is now open to members only. Entries are open to all OAB members at no cost.
- Include a detailed description of the entry.
- Upload copy of audio-visual support material.
- All entries become property of OAB.
- To be eligible, entries must have run between September 1, 2011 to August 31, 2012.
- Entries must be received by Friday, October 19, 2012.
- Winners will be contacted week of October 22, 2012.
- Awards will be presented at the OAB Gala Awards Dinner on Tuesday, November 6, 2012.
judging procedures and critieria
You must provide details of the community service initiative with reference to:
- how the project was initiated and the objectives
- application of originality and creativity
- role of the station in the overall project
- investment of the station in production, airtime and staff involvement
- overall benefit to the community and/or specific groups, including how results were measured
- letters of support, testimonials or other recognition